The summer camp is taking place during the first week of July (1st-7th days). You have to bring tents for yourselves. If you want to take part in the camp, contact us: Contacts.
- Lectures will be given in Lithuanian.
- On the first day only lunch will be provided, breakfast, dinner and supper on other days.
- "A map of Lithuania" competition
The purpose of the competition is to make a map of Lithuania. The map can be made at home or in place of the competition and presented in any creative form. It can be a drawing, sculpture, ceramics, carving, installation, puzzle etc.
- Orientational sport contest "A map of Lithuania"
There will be hints scattered around in some area and participants will have to find them with a help of a map.
- A lecture about Lithuanian folk sculptures since the prehistorical Balts till modern sculpture and architecture.
- Wooden sculpture carving will start and it will last for the whole week.
Carpenter Povilas Penkaitis will teach how to make sculptures, instruments, masks, wooden tubs and buckets...
- Drawing, playing with instruments from Lithuania and other countries, singing, learning to dance Lithuanian folk dances and play children games will begin on this day and it will last till the end of the camp.
- A theatrical troupe "Theater Forum" lead by Raimonda Agnė will play a play.
- Wool felting, making of souvenirs and dolls.
- A lecture about Lithuanian folk weaving traditions, masters and possibilities to choose such a trade.
- A day for drawing outside.
- A lecture about Lithuanian folk painting, folk art now and before, modern painting, the problems it's facing.
- A dam-bridge will be built on a small river near the Praviršulis swamp.
- Walking-tour in the Praviršulis swamp, around the Praviršulis lake.
- Making of sculptures from canes, hay and straw, and other plants.
- A feast with a folklore company.
- An excursion around Raseiniai Dubysa and Tytuvėnai regional parks. Archeological and heritage objects will be visited.